Instrumentation & Control Engineering Department
- The Instrumentation & Control Engineering Department was established in 2007 in the Institute and runs 3 Years Diploma Program with 60 students intake per year under Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana. This Diploma Program affiliated to Haryana State Board of Technical Education Panchkula and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering enriches the students to excel in the area of automation where the students are exposed to various subjects related to measurements and control.
- An I&C engineer is essentially responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, processes and machinery.
- EMPLOYMENT / PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN I. & C. ENGINEERING
- Process Industry like:
- Power Generation
- Food Processing and Paper etc.
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing and Sales Organization
- Service Organization including Defence
- Research Laboratories,
- Medical and Health Care Institutions
- Universities and Colleges
- Self Enterprise including Dealership
To achieve excellence in Instrumentation & Control Engineering education in order to create technologically superior and ethically strong human resources to serve the society.
To impart excellent technical education and in-depth knowledge of principles and applications of Instrumentation and Control Engineering to students by ensuring effective teaching-learning process to create techno-excellent and socially responsible citizens.
LABORATORIES: Instrumentation & Control Engg. Department have 4 well equipped Laboratories:
- Survey Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Control and PLC Lab
- Biomedical Lab
- Instrumentation workshop cum Project Lab
SMART CLASS ROOM: I. & C. Engg. Department has a well equipped and fully furnished Smart Classroom with latest Digital Teaching system where students can study in air-conditioned atmosphere.