B. K. N. Govt. Polytechnic, Narnaul
Library for Students & Staff
- Institute has big Central Library with 04 Sections:
- Digital Library: There are 20,731 books in digital Library for all branches.
- E-Library: In E-Library, there are 15 computers systems with internet facility.
- SC Book Bank: There are 4560 books for SC students.
- Reading Room: There is Reading Room in Library for students and staff, having Technical Magazines / Journals, 09 daily news papers.
- A Library plays a vital role in the search of knowledge. It serves as the workshop for students and faculty. Our Institute Library aims to support the teaching learning activity and also provide the students updated knowledge and to ensure the optimum utilization of the available resources.
- The Library of the Institute carries a full range of materials to support the curriculum and the lifelong learning needs of our students, and staff. Key services and collections include reference books, general books, curriculum books, print materials, audiovisual materials, electronic resources, internet access, and individual and group study areas. There are more than 4099 Titles of Technical Books available in the library.
- The Library's mission statement reads as follows:
- The mission of the Library is to support student learning and excellence in teaching.
- Provide access to learning resources in all formats, assist students in locating and evaluating information.
- Encourage lifelong learning.