Electrical Engineering is an evergreen professional engineering discipline that deals with the study and application of electricity, automation, generation and transmission. The department runs Diploma program under Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE, New Delhi, India) to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of electrical engineering. The infrastructure and lab facilities are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students to learn and innovate. The department has distinguished faculties having M.Tech Degree from renowned Institutions of India.
Vision: To develop innovative, creative and ethical Electrical engineers for Industry and society through technical education.
Provide excellent skilled engineers to the nation.
1. Formation of diploma Engineers holder a strong foundation in engineering concepts and fundamentals enabling them to understand the complexity of technical problems and to provide their solutions.
2. Prepare diploma Engineers to work individually and in multi disciplinary team.
Mr. Balipal, Roll no. 13008090008 achieved top benchmark of excellence in electrical engineering while studying in the Department of Electrical engineering under the guidance of a team composing learned teachers .Hon’ble Technical Education Minster, Govt. Of Haryana Sh. Ramblias Shrama facilitated him by awarding first prize for achieving 1st position throughout Haryana.
The Electrical Department has 7 well equipped Laboratories.
1. Electrical Machines Lab
2. Electrical Measurement &Measuring Instruments( EMMI) Lab
3. Power Lab
4. Industrial Electronics & Control of Electrical Drives (IECD) Lab
5. Electric Workshop
6. Computer Programming & Application (CPA) Lab
7. Basic Electronics Lab