The documents required at the time of admission during physical reporting after declaration of result as given below.
1. Result of counselling/ Seat Allotment letter.
2. Merit/Rank card.
3. Admit card countersigned by the Invigilator where candidate appeared for DET/DET(L) Exam.
4. Character certificate from last Institute if gap then submit the affidavit of gap year from Notary.
5. Qualifying Exam Certificate (10th Pass certificate) for DET and 10+2/ITI/Vocational for DET(L).
6. Latest Three photo as pasted on Application/OMR.
7. Proof of counselling fees deposition in bank.
8. Reservation certificate if admission on the basis of reservation.
9. Residential cerificate/ Haryana domocile for those applicants who have passed their qualifying exam other than Haryana state.
10. Medical certificate issued by CMO of civil hospital.
11. Anti Ragging declaration from student and his/her parents on the plain paper.
12. Other if any, as updated by the department.( Confirm from concerned institute)
All the above documents must be attested and be in triplicate (Three sets). Bring original documents for verification.